It houses finds from the northern Ithaca dating from the proto-Helladic as the Roman period. The building was constructed in 1933. In 1994 was reform of the report and repairs of the Museum.
Most finds are from the excavations at the Cave of Loizos and Pilikata of the British Archaeological School at Athens. The cave was mainly devotional character. Investigated the Pilikata remains of a prehistoric settlement.
The most important exhibits are:
Departments of large bronze tripods from Cave City, 9th - 8th century BC
Ceramic plate depicting a rooster from Cave City, 7th century BC (Corinth).
Fragments of a clay mask first or second century AD bearing the inscription engraved prayer Ulysses.
Relief depicting nymphs dancing in Cave City. Hellenistic period.